Welcome to the North America section of my “World Map of Books” series. If you are unfamiliar with the series, you can read the introduction post here.
I’ve broken down this page into Canada and the United States, though as I add more books/posts to this site, I am hoping to breakdown these down further into their own separate pages. If a book is centered in a specific, and known area, I have noted that alongside the title. Eventually, I would love to be able have separate lists for various provinces and states. But I expect that’s a long ways off still!
If you have suggestions of books I can read from around North America, I would love to hear them in the comments!
*Note: Many of the links below currently link to the same handful of articles, and many have only brief notes about the book listed. These will be expanded upon as more posts are added to the site.
- Storm Front – Jim Butcher (Chicago)
- Gone Girl – Gillian Flynn
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo – Taylor Jenkins Reid
- The Hand on the Wall – Maureen Johnson
- In Conclusion, Don’t Worry About It – Lauren Graham
- Ninth House – Leigh Bardugo (Connecticut)
- One More Moment – Samantha Chase (California)
- Fool Moon – Jim Butcher (Chicago)
- On What Grounds – Cleo Coyle (New York)
- The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires – Grady Hendrix
- Capturing the Devil – Kerri Maniscalco (New York, Chicago)
- Small Town Hearts – Lillie Vale